The Survival Grenade | By Z.A.P.S Gear
When it comes to surviving in the wilderness, there are a variety of tools that would aid you significantly. However, survival gear needs to be light and that puts a limit on what you can actually have with you. Luckily, this is no longer a problem with the Survival Grenade by Z.A.P.S Gear.
Designed by a former Marine Scout Sniper for his personal treks into the wild, the Survival Grenade is now yours and could just save your life.
Frankly, for its size and unassuming look, the Survival Grenade truly managed to astonish us. The grenade itself is packed with equipment which includes:
- a steel shackle
- a spring link (with a carrying capacity of 350lbs) which can be used to attach the grenade to your clothes/gear as well as for use in rappelling.
You’ll also find:
- a compass
- a wire saw
- ready-made wire snares with anti-escape swivels
- a Ferro cerium fire-starter with striker
- 3 pieces of tinder
That’s not nearly all of it, the grenade also comes with:
- 30 pieces of braided 50lb fishing line
- 3 fish hooks
- 6 sinkers
- 3 barrel swivels
- 1 knife blade
- 1 sheet of aluminum foil
- 2 safety pins
- 1 gallon Ziploc bag for carrying water
- 3 wind and waterproof matches that burn for 15 seconds with a striker
- 1 large needle for repairs or first aid
- 20 black threads
- 6 water purification tablets with instructions
- 1 whistle
- 45 feet of 550 Paracord
- several feet of duct tape
- a Z.A.P.S Gear Survival Grenade User’s Guide printed on waterproof paper
- a pencil
- waterproof paper and finally
- 3 small candles
We believe that this is plenty to save your life no matter what situation and finally it’s available in one comprehensive package. All you need is one of these hammocks and you’re set to live in the wild.
Get it from Huckberry here. (Not currently available)
Subscribe to Jebiga for a dose of the best in gear, design, rides, tech and adventure.