If you’re looking for a pair of wireless headphones with the best possible sound quality, we present you the 1430-00 Tracks Air Wireless On-Ear Headphones. They’re made by Sol Republic with a desire to capture the hearts of young, modern and open-minded music lovers. The rare modular design separates them from other headphones and makes them distinctive and recognizable. The minimalistic design brings a modern touch so they look simple yet it’s obvious that a lot of attention was paid to their style.
These Bluetooth headphones are ideal for all who like carrying their own music to the gym, as well as for outdoor enthusiasts. Tracks Air is extremely practical because there are no dangling cords and they have a pretty good range. You can be up to 150 feet away from your phone, tablet or PC and the connection won’t fail you. The headphones themselves consist of a headband and two ear cups.
The flexible plastic PowerTrack headband is available in ice white, gunmetal, electro blue, and vivid red color and you can easily make a switch among these for a quick change of style. This is the level of personalization you don’t usually get from other headphones. The black ear cups are easily fixed to the headband by slipping them over the metal strips on each side of the headband. The main unit of these wireless headphones is located in the right ear cup and both need to be connected to the headband so the metal strips allow communication between them.
The features and benefits of the Sol Republic On-Ear Wireless Headphones are:
- A2 sound engines for a clear sound and deep bass
- Built-in microphone that allows hands-free calls
- Wireless long-range Bluetooth connection
- On-ear feature for minimum sound leakage
- Micro USB charging cable
- Flexible interchangeable Power Track headband in four colors
- Snug fit even during physical activities
- Clear talk 3.5mm cable
- Soft carrying case
- Modern minimalistic design
- LED light, volume control, and multi-function button on the ear cups
- Ability to connect to two devices simultaneously
Get it from Amazon here.
Subscribe to Jebiga for a dose of the best in gear, design, rides, tech and adventure.