• Since IT is a constantly developing area, to be competitive, you need to possess relevant skills. That’s the main reason of being certified on the track you’ve chosen. Having a badge can help secure your current job position, launch a new career, and generally help you remain valuable. One of the companies that provide vendor-neutral certifications even for specialists with no IT knowledge and skills is CompTIA. It is a reputable trade organization with a rich history of helping professionals acquire and showcase skills that employers value. Among the credentials offered by this vendor, you can find ITF+, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, CASP+ credentials to mention a few.
• Whatever the discipline, a good grasp of the fundamentals is vital. For you to be an IT professional, earning the CompTIA Network+ N10-007 is what you need. This badge will provide you with the breadth of main ideas you need to excel in your career. More than that, it looks great on any CV list and it’s is a core requirement of many IT help desks.
• This article covers the reasons why you should take the CompTIA A+ badge and how you can gain it.
CompTIA A+ Certification- the Badge Recognized Universally
• A true professional is always learning. As the field of IT is unrelenting in innovation, it requires a conscious approach to stay on top. If you want to be a real problem solver and complete the tasks that require a clear understanding of PCs, networks, and mobile devices, the A+ certification from CompTIA is what you need.
• With the Prepaway A+ badge, you’ll become a specialist able to work as a help desk tech, desktop support administrator, help desk technician, service desk analyst, among many. In addition, this credential opens doors for you to find a position in such companies as hp, Dell, Intel, Ricoh, Nissan, to mention a few. To add more, having this prestigious badge allows you to earn annually from $39,000 to $97,000.
How to Gain A+ Certification?
Passing two exams which are 220-1001 and 220-1002 lead to becoming A+ certified.These exams group many aspects of hardware and network troubleshooting to enhance your IT skills.
• Both exams include a maximum of 90 questions needed to be answered in 90 minutes. The question types are multiple-choice, drag-and-drop and performance-based. To pass the assessments, you should gain 675 points out of 900 on 220-1001 and 700 points out of 900 on 220-1002.
• Next, let’s figure out what are the key domains of the tests.
• Even though the A+ certification is a Core level credential, there is a requirement of 9-12 months of hands-on experience for all the candidates. Also, registering for these exams you should pay a fee that is $219 for each.
Focus on the topics covered below, on how to hone your skills on the way of becoming a better IT professional.
Details on 220-1001 and 220-1002 Exams
• Every doctor knows that accurate diagnosis ensures that a prescribed solution works. With the CompTIA A+ certification, the IT pro can correctly fix what’s wrong with any computer or mobile device.
• Before sitting for A+ exams, you need to know about computers just as a mechanic understands cars. This knowledge will help you make correct decisions while fixing the issues occurred.
• The CompTIA A+ certification exams test your ability to identify components and peripherals. In addition, you should know how they operate. These include the motherboard, memory cards, expansion slots, power connections, the CPU, a fan, and much more.
• Uncovering a PC, you should first know what you’re seeing before you do anything at all. Besides, each PC component comes in several variant forms. We have DIMM, SODIMM, DDR, DDR2, DDR3 RAM variants, for instance. There are also various form factors, drives, expansion slots, media, and interfaces.
• Computers may be smaller (smartphones come to mind), but there are still many components in those little packages. So, there’s a lot for you to learn about hardware while taking A+ certification exams.
• While studying networking, you need to understand TCP/IP, the internet’s default protocol stackfrom inception. Covering this topic, you will learn to distinguish IPv4 from IPv6, public from private IP addresses, and subnet masks from gateways.
• Any IT professional should know essential networking skills — switches, routers, and firewalls. The knowledge of personal computer standard ports and protocols is important too. Email uses TCP 25 and the SMTP protocol. Wi-Fi is now widespread at offices, making it vital to understand wireless networking standards and the encryption that accompanies them.
• A network connects computers to communicate and requires connectivity through either physical cables or wireless radio waves. All A+ students learn about LAN, WAN, cable, DSL, fiber, satellite, other computer-linking technologies.
• Knowing all these concepts will make you a valuable employee at your workplace.
• Every IT helpdesk technician should take the CompTIA A+ certification, as they are the ones leading the lines of support. Note, that this badge touches on almost everything. As mobile computing advances, it is increasingly important to learn about laptop and mobile device components.
• The functions may be similar to a workstation’s, but laptop parts are smaller and more compact. Still, while preparing for taking A+ exams, you’ll see the difference.
Hardware & Network Troubleshooting
• Things go wrong in computing — equipment failures and software issues. Troubleshooting deals with several scenarios that computer users inundate IT, professionals, with.
• Remember our analogy of a doctor diagnosing an illness? The doctor first observes available symptoms. Unexpected hardware or network issues can occur on important projects. When you prepare for A+, you will learn to observe what is going wrong and associate symptoms with the appropriate computing or network element(s).
• So, how can you gain this cool certification that will make you a professional in IT?
Exam Dumps – The “How” You Should Know About
• To pass the A+ exams, you need the best resources to prepare. Books, video courses, and exam dumps are an excellent way to become CompTIA A+ certified.
• A+ exam dumps from PrepAway.biz prepare you for resounding success in the exam. The questions compiled in their files are what you’ll likely find on the exam since they are uploaded by recent exam-takers. All you need is the ETE Player to simulate the real exam environment.
• PrepAway.biz is currently offering a 40 percent discount on all purchases, and you qualify for it. Along with free dumps, you can get the CompTIA A+ Premium bundle that includes 3 products each on 220-1001 exam and 220-1002 test. Both packages cost $39,99 separately but you can buy a set of two for $69,98 now. Each bundle includes the file with the most actual and updated practice questions and answers verified by IT experts, a training course and a study guide.
Taking the CompTIA A+ exams is the preferable way for anyone to begin a career as an IT professional. It ensures a good grounding in the fundamentals and positions the candidate to make an informed choice of the aspect of IT that meets their goals.
Practicing withPrepAway’s exam dumps offers the best in hands-on preparations that IT exams typically require.
Subscribe to Jebiga for a dose of the best in gear, design, rides, tech and adventure.